- Uniforms help encourage school spirit by enhancing a sense of pride and unity and they lead to a more
conducive learning Environment All students are expected to be properly dressed for school and to wear
the school uniform daily, unless otherwise announced by the relevant School Offices.
- All students must wear the official school uniform every day.
- PE uniforms may only be worn on PE days.
- Clothing of similar colors is not acceptable.
- Jeans jackets are not acceptable as an outer cover-up at any time.
- On out-of-uniform days or at after-school functions,clothing should be in
keeping with the academic environment of the school.
Proper Appearance And Neatness Is Mandatory:
1- School uniform is obligatory, especially during field trips.
2- The uniform should be clean and ironed.
3- Girls with long hair should have it healthy tied back.
4- Boys’ hair should be cut reasonably.
5- Students’ nails, ears, hair, and clothes will be routinely checked.
6- Jewelry is not allowed in school.
7- Football shoes are prohibited at school.