Children need to make the most of their education in a safe and secure environment. In order for this to happen, all staff at school will work closely with parents in order to:
- Encourage a positive, calm and purposeful atmosphere where students can learn to the best of their abilities.
- Create an atmosphere where all students feel valued and treat all others with respect.
- Encourage students to take responsibility for their behavior.
- Encourage students to sort out difficulties in peaceful ways.
- Help and support students who are having problems.
- Praise and reward students when they are doing well and trying hard.
Along these objectives, the school policy is developed. Parents are urged to help our students become aware and respect the school’s policy, and rules of behaviour.