Skip to content
- The Evaluation and Assessment Of Children’s Academic And General Progress is an Integral Part
Of The Childs Life In School. The Communication Of This Information Taked The Following Forms:
- 1- Reports: Parents Will Receive Two Written Reports Of Their Child,s Progress During The Year
- These will be taken home early in the New Year and just after the end of the
school year in late May.
- Reports will outline the student’s progress in all areas of the curriculum and
are written by the class teacher responsible.
- Reports should be returned to the class teacher signed by parent for
acknowledgement in a maximum delay of 3 days.
- 2- Individual Appointments: Parents Are Able To Make An Appointment To See a Member Of Staff
at any time during the school year to discuss the progress of their child if they
feel it is necessary.
- Each teacher also has their own school e-mail address for direct contact.
- They do not however have the opportunity to check these throughout the day
and so some time may elapse before a message is received and a reply given.
- 3- Channel Book: Each Child Receive A Channel Book On The First School Day.
- Through the Channel Book the teacher will communicate to parents the work
being carried out each week and in which the parents may communicate with
the teacher if desired.
- 4- E-mail: Each Teacher Has An Individual e-mail Address For Both
- sending and receiving school related information.